Dress For Success
Dress For Success
The mission of Dress for Success is to empower women to achieve economic independence by providing a network of support, professional attire and the development tools to help women thrive in work and in life. ABOUT US
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Season for Caring for Shilda
October 28 2021
We're so excited to announce that one of our clients, Shilda Fresch, and her family have been chosen for this year's Season for Caring!LEARN MORE »
Women's History Month SHE-ro Series | Teri Evans
March 29 2021
Meet Teri Evans, our next Woman's History Month SHE-ro, and the owner of Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa!LEARN MORE »
- SuitingWe want you to feel your best while job searching and in the first few weeks of employment. Once you've scheduled an interview, obtain a referral to visit your local Dress for Success boutique. Our volunteers will work with you to help you choose an interview outfit and will also provide guidance and support for the upcoming interview.
- Career AdvancementDress for Success offers support and assistance to women identifying and striving towards their professional and personal goals. Mapping out the future through financial planning makes the achievement of objectives an attainable reality rather than a dream. Our clients emerge from these programs as leaders who are self-sufficient and economically independent forward thinkers.
- LeadershipThe women Dress for Success serves are inspired to lead, to advance in their careers and to give back to their communities. They learn to initiate social change, which makes them assets within their local Dress for Success organizations and in their communities. With the skills and information they gain through these programs, these women can have an even greater impact by inspiring those around them.
- Employment RetentionKeeping a job can be a challenge for anyone. These programs focus on helping you remain employed, providing you with strategies to nurture your professional growth. We want to ensure you feel more stable in your career and in your ability to develop your professional skills.
- Job TrainingThese programs address and eliminate the frustrating obstacles that may arise during a search for employment. Women meet regularly to support and encourage each other through building confidence, networking and discussing workplace-related topics. These meetings help participants stay motivated and optimistic.
- Career CenterThese programs address and eliminate the frustrating obstacles that may arise during a search for employment. Women meet regularly to support and encourage each other through building confidence, networking and discussing workplace-related topics. These meetings help participants stay motivated and optimistic.